She taught me that....

My blogs are all mainly about life. About everyday celebration ideas to the things of  my life. But today I am gonna tell you what my friend taught me after her death.
I met her in my school's last year. Her name was Anjali and very soon we become very good friends. She is the only one in class who reserved the seat  for me with her. She is the person who laughs on my every joke ,she is the person who listens my every song and even demand for more. She is the person who motivates me, support me and keep faith in me. She is the person I can never forget but unfortunately she 'is' now she 'was'. 
                I got a message from a WhatsApp group that Anjali is no more. Honestly, I don't believe this yet. Even I met her family, I couldn't find her in her home but how can someone go away like this for forever.  I last met her on my bday party we enjoyed a lot but that is just indigestible that that was our last meeting. 
 She was ill from last 2 months just  her HB was constant at 4gm. Her parents tried their best for her cure. She ate properly, she worked nicely,she studied like a nerdy, she giggled like a carefree child, she clicked selfies like a normal girl. Even on her last day she ate, walk,study,talk,click selfie and laugh. But who knows that that was her last day. Late night her health just began to get worse and on the way to hospital her heart failed and she died.
 That's it. End of her life. End of a human life. End of future she predicted. End of dreams she made. End of the world's things for her. End of everything within just minutes. The End.
She taught all of us that life is not all about just  making plans,designing our unseen future but its also about living in present ,enjoying your every time, making friends(she has lots of friends) and just doing what you love because you never know tomorrow you will alive or not. It's just present you have. 
So just live in your 'right now' moment and just makes your life GRAND.

And Anjali you taught me how to live and i am very thankful to you for that and I  always love you wherever you are.

That was Anjali-

Comments

  1. I m missing you yaarr!!😢😢😢

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always miss uh bunny😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Every Day!

Expectations

Your choice