Let's assume!

Assumption -  a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.
So the Google definition says that it is without proof and there every maths proof can't be solved without any assumptions.
I don't think that there is any day ever past when we didn't assume that what if that happen, what if I couldn't reach on time, what if I will not suppose to do that or what if...... .Surely lots of 'what if' comes in your mind everyday and then it comes our most creative section 'Then' . What will be then? Then this ,then that, then I got scold, then I may be get fired,then I will lost the battle or may be I will die then. So end of life. The end. Story over.
         Wohoo, when we reach at dead point that is death may be only then we stop our flying thoughts specially negative ones.And then we resume our works and says " ok , let's live in present and we shall see that when it will happen". Can't we think that line before our assumptions and can do wonders by finishing our work without wasting our precious time on those temporary imaginations.
  I am not saying that daydreaming is bad infact I spend  many years in daydreaming and believe me I lived that dual life i.e. one in my head and other at my hand. Actually there will be no science if we don't assume or imagine. But I am just trying to say that why to be assume for 'if, then' situations which at the end kills your time, wastes your energy and gives no return.
     
    Assume for the life you want,  think how to reach your goals. Assume for some new science & technologies and how to create them and change the world. Assume for some new,powerful and most important maths theorem and prove them  true so that students will curse you that who fool created it and you receive Nobel prize for that.Assume clean,green,safe,modern and beautiful world around you and give your best efforts for these improvements in society. And THEN see what will happen to you, your life and whole universe. So,
Let's assume!

Comments

  1. Sherlock says "never theorise before you have data. Invariably, you'll end up twisting facts to suit theories,instead of theories to suit facts"... But if it was so, there wouldn't be a special word in dictionary i.e."HOPE". So yes let's assume.
    Great job ✌️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Every Day!

Expectations

Your choice