It's the climb!

Recently, I watch some kids who have made world records in skating and also  heard some stories of kids who are world champions at the age of 10 and I felt that I was just nothing at the age of 10 that means I waste my childhood. But then I watch some old persons who are also breaking the records and norms that you can't be fit at age of 90 and then I  felt its not about being  old or small to achieve something in your life, it's about passion to live life to its fullest.
We hoped for a luxurious life and always thought that it will be the way which makes us more happy but then we see the sparkle in eyes of poor when they smile and then take a look at our own lives and felt that how rich we are already. Surely,we can make our life more special and luxury from today ,but this can  never be a truth  that only luxury can afford happiness.
So That's the beauty of life. In life, we always expect something and sometimes gets the another thing. We can achieve anything and can win any race at any time. Life can be contradiction to our thoughts but still we live, we love and we rejoice.Thus, life is really climbing a mountain and if we fall then we have to begin our journey again and in the end  reaching to the peak of mountain is all we wants to achieve in life.


So, 
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb
(The Climb,Miley Cyrus)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Day!

Expectations

Your choice