Warmth within the walls

"Warmth within the walls"
Well,this post is straight from my heart for my love with my room. In the sleeping position when I saw my room's roof suddenly I felt nostalgic and the magic happens.
When I was small, I always wanted my room with lots of colours, soft toys and cartoon's paintings on its walls . After few years, my childhood dream come true . I got a big room with Disneyland theme type painting on all the walls. There were Donald duck's cartoons on every wall,clouds, flowers,insects, thunderstorm etc. All walls are multicoloured with green and yellow paint.I had hanged my all soft toys (from dog to doll) on every wall and corners of my room. That room was  my first ever wish that had come true soo beautifully, that now whenever I lose faith I just look at my room and remember that this wish of my life I have got then I can get my other wishes too.
So, colour of walls have changed, I was transforming too and  that warm relationship between me and my room never get over. After all, it's walls have secretly kept my all secrets until I have opened them. The bedsheet and pillows had always soaked my all tears and anxieties silently . And my teddy bears have always given me a big hug when I am happy or excited. All the work  has been done under its roof and  all the long winter nights  I had studied inside its warm walls had passed comfortably.
 It has seen my every faults and helped me in my  every preparation . From speech's rehearsals to exam's preparation,from dance practices to madly playing guitar and singing loudly, from jumping on the bed with joy to reading books and rotate all around on the bed ,from spoling the bedsheet with painting colours to finishing the assignments with more creative touch and from watching me growing up to blowing my dreams with imaginations.  If walls can speak then I am sure my room's walls will be my bff.
May be rooms are quite underrated place but it becomes most precious thing when you are far away from your home . I can still see my childhood dream in those girl's eyes when they told me that they too want room like mine. And even I met a girl who wants to exchange my home from her. I felt super proud to have such a beautiful home and I say thank you everyday for giving me such a beautiful ,colourful, cozy, warm and most peaceful room of the world.
(Panaromic view of my room)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Day!

Expectations

Your choice