Dear Diary


You must be thinking that I am gonna write about my life or something like that  in a diary form. But sorry, you are wrong neither I am writing about my life nor anyone's life.  Actually,this time I am writing about the benefits of  having habit of "journal" writing.This topic is really close to my heart and I want to write about this from long time. So here I am doing this.
First of all, let me tell you I am writing about the benefits of journal not diary.For those who don't know the difference between journal and diary read the following lines:
A diary is a book that is used to record daily activities. This means that, in a diary, the writer will write a description of how the day was spent, what was done during the day, their usual routine and anything that needs to get done additionally such as a ‘to do list’.
While a personal journal is a record of significant experiences. It is much more personal than a diary. It contains feelings, emotions, problems, and self-assurances and can be used to evaluate one's life. For a journal, one does not just record one's experiences but also thoughts, feelings and reflections.

I felt completely qualified to tell you about the benefits of habit of journal writing as I  have experience of 4 years of writing journal everyday. So let's begin this.

1. It becomes your best-est friend - the things you can't tell to anybody you can write here and it will not judge you either .


2. You gonna have record of everyday - Just imagine at the age of 50 when you are searching for something youthful then just pick your journal read any day entry( can be of 2017)   and then you can re-live every moment of that day and feelings which you felt at that time and you  can have tons of things to remember and re-live your youthtimes at any point of time in your life.


3. Changes your mood  magically - whenever you feel low read any previous diary . Read that entry when you were desperately want something and then when you see yourself today with that particular or might be exact thing then magic happens in your mood. You can feel that how much you have earned when you was feeling  you have nothing.


4. Improves your language- you can write journal in any language . I write in English and I can tell you that it really enhances your hold on that language.


5. Sharps your memory - From my personal experience, I can bet that it really increases your power of remembering things ,people and specially moments or experiences. Whenever I read any particular page of my diary I remind everything about that day like all the feelings I had that day and all the people I met and what I learn that day.


6. Cleans your cache(pronounce as cash)  memory and stores your data permanently in memory's  hard disk - sounds like computer? I am a computer engineering student so this statment is relatable to my experience. Basically, in computer cache memory is memory which stores data temporarily while hard disk stores it for permanently. I guess now you must got my point.
When you write diary it absorbs all the memories of today ,in it and it cleans your mind from all of  today's chaos and makes you ready to focus on new things.
7. Improves you -   you might not able to see when you change but when you keep a journal you can notice the every tiny changes in your personality or behaviour. Not only that , it really tells you that what you have been taughted  down by the world and gives you a completely  different angle  to see yourself and your surroundings too.It even makes you more sensible, mature and strong person.

8. Tells you your  life pattern - Those who think there is life boring and monotonous , when those people read their day entries even they can see some variation in their life. Just as my blog title says ' the grand life' ,so you can  actually see the  patterns and variations in your grand life.


9. Reduces stress - The more you tell or write what you are thinking it makes you more stressless. So when you write in diary , especially when you are ensure that noone going to judge you on what you think then you can write about almost everything you have in your mind  that reduces a big slice of stress from your mind. Therefore, indirectly it gives you your peace of mind.

10. Gives you your space - for introverts its the best thing because it really gives what you always need I.e. your personal space where noone can interrupt you.And for others too, it gives all the private space you always required. 

So these are some mindblowing reasons to write journal. So what are you waiting for you? Go ,grab a pen and a diary and start writing your journal right now.

Thanks for reading:)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Every Day!

Expectations

Your choice