So I turned 18...

So my 18th  birthday passed, but for me the biggest question is what I learned yet in these 18 years of life. Does I am living my types of life, the way I always wants my life The biggest, The grand and The most amazing life. I wants to evaluate it so let's do this on blog.
Honestly, I have no regret, no problems with my life and always choose and try to find the good in everything that how I am going in my life, does I ever want this thing or not. So, when I look back I can see me as infant when I don't have any memory as I was numbed or quite not in position to go in depths of things. Then it may be childhood, yes I lived my childhood better than today i.e. having no gadgets just play, play with friends, play with toys but I never play with barbie instead I play with soil, play with cars and kind of 'joining elements' games. I remember once, me and my cousin, kushal built a actual dam on soil in which the water from snowy (we put cotton on soil to look like snow) mountains came down through a secretly  covered holes and then all the water gathered in a big reservoir. Now the matter of fact is this at that time we don't even know what is dam? What construction it has? And whether it exist or not? And we just randomly called it Dam and we begin to imagine our future that  we got fame through this, media will come to see our discovery. Yes, its funny but important thing is our imagination we made a thing which exists on big scale but we don't know anything about it. That assures me that really I had a great childhood. Then teenager like all I too cried when someone scold me without any reason, just go in the most emptied and loneliest place of earth and cry with every zeal of  my heart and never let my parents and friends show my that side and with that loneliness sometimes I felt that i had the most worst life but later when discuss such things with all and get knew about teenagers changes I found it common. So yes I had lived my life with every flavour. Also if I talks about my high school life, from the day I attended my last class at there I realised that how much grand memories I got from my most beautiful school. My friends always understands me, my dreams and motivates me.
So my biggest goal to enjoy each second of life to fullest and travel as much as I can. In that direction I can calculate that I travelled from north pole (Kashmir) to south pole(kanyakumari) of my country(India). And do many adventurous sports , met with every type of people, watch the life of a village, town, city and megacities and has also watched the variety of cultures, arts, languages and traditions as well. I was always a daydreamer I can live dual life and I had lived that type of life many times. One I lived in reality and other through my mind in my grand dreams. I wonder I never expect that I ever tell my dreams to my parents, I always supposed that when the magic goes in my life and with that my every wish accomplished with any type of magical stick that day I will tell my parents that I dreamt of that. But my great life don't goes in that direction and definetly I didnot get any magic for getting dreams but a magic really happens that made me tell about my dreams to whole world including my parents. And of course after that the support and motivation I got is speechless and I begin to see the reality of my dreams which means begin to explore the ways I can achieve those and now moving in just that direction. I had watched pain for  more than years but so proud that I never made the brightness of my smile low. Always gratitude to whole universe ,thank you that really I am living The my ways of life as I had lived, tasted the every possible flavours of life and really enjoyed the every moment either good or sour and never fade away my smile, cuteness and charm after all storms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Day!

Expectations

Your choice