Living in an island

Sometimes, I feel like I have been living in an island
Far from crowd and no rumours around
People exist around me
But we all are busy in stepping into eachother's heels.
Honestly, I don't have any problem to be live on this island
Which has its silence quite loud.

My little, colourful, magical and beautiful island is also known as home.
This rectangular island has been surrounded by trees from one side.
And I can see the star's glitter  in the open sky when the  moon climb
Can feel the mist in the air  and warmness of sun with every morning light.
I have fresh air and breeze on this island
But need escape every weekend to get winds of real earth.

I absolutely loves this island
But being a social animal i can't resist to explore  world's other islands
The Google solutions are limited to net
Whereas real world solutions comes when a ferry takes me away from this nest.
Sometimes, I feel lonely on this island when I get surrounded by social sites
Coz I have nothing much to boast but they have bff's to be post.
Is this self addiction making me mad?
Or I just need another escape from this island.



P.s. - This not so  poem has many meanings. Tell me in comment section which meaning you have figure out and which meaning you can relate to your life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Day!

Expectations

Your choice