20 wickets down!!

I had written ideas for this post quite ago but then I deleted all that content. Why? Well, answer is I was again writing same post with same feelings. But as  I had recently turned 20 and wants to begin a new start in this  new ageline so it is  useless to have a hold of any bad memory.
I had already did summary of my life upto 18th birthday in one of my previous post " So I turned 18..". So what happened that I am doing a life check  again ?
For me, this was a busy year which heal my life by bringing joy , happiness, faith , friendship and lots of love in my life. It helped me to come out from my cry corner  place  as I decided that I am done with hiding feelings and I am going to show my every emotion from rage to happiness to the world. Honestly, this show off bomb get blasted on new year's day. So, ya I have a great peace now because I had completed my new year's resolution.

 There was a time when I was a teenager and dying to find out what big dreams I can make or create? Later, I got Law of attraction thing who taught me how can I dream big and even what it needs to think like that. So, I go crazily in daydreaming or you can say visualisation processes  that I almost begin to neglecting my present and just living in future  life goals. But life is life - unpredictable and full of surprises. It pulled me back from my super positive zone to reality and that sudden change gave me soo much shock that I almost goes in depression. So,from over positive to over negative.
Now , talking about this year I want to thank that every person who helps me to getting back my peace, balance and stability in my life today. I feels soo proud on every ups and down life had given to me, all the wishes that come true and all the deep crazy moments who told me that you are alive and living your life in its best-est way.
There used to be a time when I hadn't tell anyone what exactly I have been thinking and dreaming about my life and me . But see this is the new me , who is writing out her life's every phase , journey,  experiences which are most closest and very deeply attached to me.
I want to write all this things so that  i can move on in  my life and  that teenager me gone and better and more mature me comes. After all, please welcome 20s.
In the end, I just want to thank that every person who had motivated me and bring out this best of me.

Thanks a lot.

Comments

  1. Finally yo! Climbing the mountain of felicity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blasting year... This tym.. So that u can tell us more tales... #Life is Good

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Every Day!

Expectations

Your choice