New year, new me

Last few days of 2017.
A diary filled with lots of memories on those 365 pages.
Time to say goodbye to an another year and with lots of wishes and goals please welcome
"brand new year-2018"

So, a whole year passed. Some clothes got retired and some new clothes enter in your wardrobe. Seasons switched from winter to summer to autumn to rainy and it again come back to winter now. Earth took a complete round around the sun. We become more better,strong and mature as a person and we learn a lot . We spent lots of time with nature, family , friends and with this new part of our life called  "mobile phones" .If you are a student you might have complete one year at your education.If you are in professional field then you too finished one year at your workplace. And in general, you become one year older this year.


It's pretty casual to say that every second is important when you run in the race and you might win or lose that race within the difference of some small second. But see, we have crossed almost 365*24*60*60= 31,536,000 seconds. Isn't it important that how preciously we have spent these millions of seconds? Also , in the end of the year usually we all begin to summarize our year and also concluding and calculating what we have achieved and done in whole year. With lots of hope we begin our year with some goals and demands. Resolutions are very trendy thing. It means you are taking a year goal and you fill fulfill it.  Surprisingly, only 10% of people achieve their new year's resolution.

 I think this year I came in those 10% of people because I had managed to fulfill my resolution of 2017 which was- ' I will become more expressive and no more secrets from this world i.e. I will show out the "real me" to the world' and I am happy that I able to tell everything about me to everyone this year. For me, it was really "Healed" year which not only healed me from all worries but also made me more confident,powerful,happy and super strong. I made lots of new and good friends, I had many amazing trips, picnics, hangouts and parties. I learn soo many things from dealing with people to analyzing a thing from its all perspective. Read lots of books from textbooks to novels. I had tried my best in everything I did this year. So, for me it was a good year.


  • What about you? How was your year? (Tell me in comments).

 In the last days of the year we begin to plan for our new year. First thing comes to mind is new year's party. Everyone begins to plan something for this, some people  got plans ,others just pass their time on TV or by sleep. Next thing comes to mind is taking a resolution. Honestly, I took very hilarious and crazy resolution for next year that is -'No more procrastination'. Let's see will I manage this or not?
  • what is your resolution for 2018? (Please tell me in comments).

Last thing comes to mind before new year begins is our wishlist and goals i.e. what we wants to achieve in this year other than fulfilling our resolutions. Like I had goal to complete 26 novels in 2018 and one abroad trip too. I hope my wishlist works well this year. 
  • What's your wishlist of next year? (Again tell me in comments so that we can get lots of inspiration and variety of lives experiences and a list of different resolutions and wishlists.)
So,It's bit funny that from many days I was not getting the content to write and now this post is getting long so let's stop this.

Wish you lots of happiness and love in this upcoming  new year  and may your all dreams come true with magical sparkles and beautiful miracles.
HAPPPPPPPY NEW YEAR 2018



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Every Day!

Expectations

Your choice