Naive not to mention



Naive not to mention

I know I am a beginner, must have a big path to walk.
I know I am an amateur, just understanding the things by heart.
I know I am nobody, still trying to become somebody .
I know things are not easy, but I will also not become that cheesy.

From where should I begin story of my life?
When at every instant refresh command advised.
Confused with millions of things,
But trillions of wishes make it more complicated,
Until I touch the rock bottom and need it to be restarted.

Is the map I am holding for life directions is right?
Or should I focus on my destination more than the route I am taking?
Are the things moving fast or am I slow?
When everyone is achieving something and becoming virtuoso.
And there I am standing in between them, still felt like naive.
Should I hold my dreams or go for a fight?

It's like mountain climb where mountain seems bigger than Everest.
And whenever I check my position I am still at the base camp.
In hope of conquesting it one day,
I am learning to climb it everyday.
I fall thousands times so may be I am incompetent,
But I rise again as failure is not in the available choice.


P.s.- Life gonna test you but stick to the fight because when things go wrong then you must not quit. These hard times are greatest stories of your Grand Life:)

Comments

  1. You are Not a Naive for sure.....always ready with Very mature and meaningful thoughts ...Keep inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou soo much sir for your motivational words☺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Every Day!

Expectations

Your choice