The Life I believe in..

For me, praying should be expressing your gratitude not showing your greed for more. 
For me, dreaming means making aim with love and believing in them not just a goal which somebody told you to achieve to fit the category of being "Successful". 
For me , if my startup impact even one person's life. I am successful and I have achieved what I want and why I started. 
For me, adulting has been a dream but it's the most scariest part because you're no more protected from the evil part of the world. 
For me, loving somebody means unconditional not trying your luck out with someone's emotions and playing with their heart just because you were adjusting too. 
For me, alcohol and sex are the most overrated things as those are parts of life not the point of proof that you are adult now. 
For me, the success is defined by only 2 things: happiness and peace of mind while all other things are just materialistic.
For me, I like to be a giver not because there are differences in the society instead if I can make someone's life like mine then I can become real rich. 
For me, being good is powerful because it makes me happy and I know my believes and values and why I follow those principles.
For me, having heart of gold don't make me weak and it's not necessary that you have to respond in same harsh tones when forgiveness and open mindedness can alter big egos. 
For me, respecting others is expressing how they matter to me not norms that I can be against at. 
For me, being a lone wolf is far better than predicting that I belong when others don't value you. 
For me, give a fair chance to listen story of each side before judging and fighting.
For me, equality means everyone has same rules and choice to choose set of duties instead of throwing people into same maze without asking.
For me, sustainability is responsibility towards mother earth and for nature not just a excuse that how our contribution will count. 
For me, family is blessing and heaven if bonded with love, they are only group of people who loves you and knows your worth the most thus it's not acceptable to treat them with no respect.

For me, there is no template of life thus everyone has their own storyline so let one follow their own journey and don't rush to climb big, enjoy your small steps! 

 For me, writing this blog means somebody could relate to me and tell me that I am not alone.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Day!

Expectations

Your choice